Friday, May 05, 2006

BITS & PIECES

On Thursday I was at the job agency with the result that I now have a 1 EURO job in Kornwestheim. I did not get much sleep before going there because our alarm clock was broken so I had to search for another which took 15 minutes.


So I went to bed a quarter of an hour later than I had hoped. Of course the alarm clock went off two hours early so I put it two hours later. This time it didn´t ring at all and I almost overslept. When I was finally at the job agency I had to go to Kornwestheim and find the museum where I will be working from Monday on which took quite some time to get there. I did get up at 9 and when I was finally back at the station in Kornwestheim after the job interview I went to a diner which I knew from the last time I worked in Korn-westheim as a call agent. To celebrate my last days of freedom I ordered an extralarge doubleburger which was way bigger than I expected. Thank god I hadn´t ordered fries ( which I usually do because they are excellent ) or else I would have busted a gut or something.


Anyway, when I got back home I called the job agency to report that I was now a proud mem-ber of Germany´s alpha primitives after which I was so tired that I went straight to sleep. Which I did till 18.00 hours. I got up and discovered that my brother had been to the comic shop. So I studied the PREVIEWS for the rest of the day and read some of his comics. And I will write more about that but first I have to get to the things I could not write about in my last post.

While I was searching for the right addresses for the post about the podcasts I found some interesting sites I wanted to share. The first one is a german fanfiction page about Harry Potter. Now you might say that there are probably a lot of those pages. That´s right but on this one you can actually download it as a podcast. Isn´t that cool ? Anyway here is a link to the episodes

The next thing I discovered that there is now a COMICCAST of BODY BAGS online. That´s right, the comic by Jason Pearson is now avail-able as a free down-load at i Tunes. It´s not just a chaep version of the comic it also has some moving parts and cool voices. The only problem so far is that you can only get the latest episode ( which is episode 4 ) from i Tunes. But I have found some links that can get you up to speed. Link number one is for a page where you canload the first part but only as a m4v file. Which means you need the latest version of Quicktime to see it.

Sorry, the link doesn't work anymore

This link is a google video page where you can watch episodes 3 and 4.


The last one is a page where you can get the latest episode and subscribe to it for your i Tunes ( remember : it´s free ) just click on the blue link that says Videopodcast. To get all of the episodes from i Tunes you have to open an account which i didn´t want to do. But maybe you already have one and that´s not a problem here´s the link

Sorry, this one doesn't either

As for new comics like I wrote earlier my brother got the following new issues :

SENTRY 8, BLACK PANTHER 15, WARLORD 3, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 531, HOUSE OF M SPIDERMAN TRADE, ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN 93, SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN 25 ( yes, he´s the big Spider-Man reader in the family ), THE AMERICAN WAY 3, BATMAN 652, SKYE RUNNER 1, BIRDS OF PREY 93, NIGHTWING 119, SUPERMAN 651, BLUE BEETLE 2 and MAJESTIC 16.

Also on Friday my order from blackdog finally arrived which was :

VILLAINS UNITED INFINITE CRISIS SPECIAL ,SGT. ROCK THE PROPHECY 4, BLOOD OF THE DEMON 14, ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR 29, YOUNG AVENGERS 11, THE THING 5 & 6 ( by Kieron Dwyer ), NEXTWAVE 1 & 2, NEXTWAVE : AGENTS OF H.A.T.E. 3 & 4 ( 1 as DIRECTOR´S cut because they had it at the same price as the normal edition ), FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDERMAN 6 & 7, SHAMAN´S TEARS 4 & 5 ( only 0,37 cents each ) 6 & 7 ( only 0,28 cents each ) and TUROK 31 ( 0,84 cents ) 32 & 33 ( 0,47 cents )the famous issues who will make a man out of me according to Dave´s Longbox.


But I will be putting this to the test next time when I have read some of the issues. My next post will be about the issues I have read so far especially WARLORD 3 and FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN 6 & 7. It won´t be pretty.

New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN : top ten posts / more posts of interest


And I shall shed my light over dark evil,
For the dark things cannot stand the light,
the light of the Green Lantern.

No comments: