Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why you don´t blog SUBZERO ?

I thought that I would have another topic for my 140th post. But instead of continuing with the solicitations or writing the next chapter of COMICBABE BATTLE I have to write a quick post why I haven´t blogged in the last two weeks.


Of course I´m still partaking in the course to brush up my English. Today we have written our third test. In the first two tests I achieved top scores so I hope that I am on a roll. Naturally this takes time and on some days I was just too tired.

But the real reason why I wasn´t able to blog the last two weeks was that we have changed to the new internet provider ALICE. And it´s almost impossible to get a working internet connection. Either you don´t get one or it´s much too slow to do any serious blogging. It seems ALICE is much more interested in getting stars like Brad Pitt for their comercials than investing in better connections and building their network.

I don´t know if the situation is going to improve in the near future or if we have to look for a new internet provider. I just wanted to drop a few lines to let all my loyal readers out there know that I´m still alive and willing to blog.

New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN :

  • top ten posts


  • more posts of interest


  • No comments: