Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Warren Ellis promotes webcomics !

I know I said that there would probably be no posts for one week but I just had to make an exception for this one ( but I have to keep it short because I´m still recovering ) :

Warren Ellis has started a thread on WHITECHAPEL for comic artists to promote their webcomics.


So if you want to get a bigger audience for your online comic or just want to discover hundreds of new ones, here´s your chance. Remember : this thread is not to post a list of your favorite webcomics it´s for promotion purposes only. So if you want to show your work to the world don´t forget the link and keep it to no more than two pictures so the pageload doesn´t take too long. Here´s the link :


  • warren ellis wants your webcomic


  • And for all you bloggers out there : spread the word !

    That´s all for Today and I will be back for the ( better late than never ) second part of my first FREE COMIC BOOK DAY when I´m feeling better.

    New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN :


  • top ten posts



  • more posts of interest



  • Legacy is not about preserving the ashes. It´s about passing on the fire.

    No comments: